SAFETY DOES NOT HAPPEN BY ACCIDENT
Serving industry with fire and safety products and equipment going back as far as 1922. We have become one of the fastest growing and leading life safety supply houses in Canada.
We represent world leading life safety manufacturers to ensure that you and your team
has the gear to get the job done.
INDUSTRIAL FIRE AND LIFE SAFETY PRODUCTS
And Many More!
PRODUCTS AND OFFERINGS
• Fire Fighter PPE
- Bunker Gear
- Balaclava / Helmets / Gloves
- Fire and HazMat Boots
- Wildland PPE
• Safety Equipment
- Portable Gas Detection
- Supplied Air Respirators
- Confined Space Entry Equipment
- Fall Protection (Harness / Lanyard)
- Rope Access Equipment
• Fire Pumps (Portable)
• Nozzles, Monitors, Wyes, Gates, Adaptors, etc.
• Foam Carts
• Foam (Class A, Class B, AFFF, AR-AFFF, etc.)
• Washing Machine Extractors / Specialty Dryers
• Racking and Storage Systems for Fire Fighting
& Safety Equipment
• First Aid and Emergency Equipment
• Fire Ladders
• Hard Hats and Safety PPE
• Work Boots (CSA)
• Safety Signage (Emergency and IMO)
• Safety Showers / Eyewash Stations
• Fire Hose, Suction Hose and Booster Hose
• Chemical Suits / HazMat Suits
• HazMat & Decontamination Equipment (washdown)
• Electrical Safety Equipment (Arc Flash Suits & Gloves)
• AED Units & Emergency Medical Equipment
• Marine Safety Equipment
- Pyrotechnics (Flares and Rockets)
- EPIRBS / PLB’s
- Immersion Suits / Life Jackets
- Life Rafts / Rescue Nets
- Frog / Billy Pugh
• Special Storage Cabinets (IP Rated / Artic Rated)
• Fire Extinguishers
• Wheeled Fire Extinguishers
• PSK - Personal Survival Kits (Polar)
• Group Survival Kits (Polar)
• EEBD’s & Smoke Hoods
• Spill Response
• Fast Rescue PPE, Equipment and Accessories
• FRC/MOB & Davits
• Life Boats
• Heli-Rescue Kit and Equipment
• Fire and Rescue Trucks, Bush Trucks,
& Fast Response Units
• Extrication Tools and Equipment
• Rescue Hand Tools
• Breathing Air Compressors
• Law Enforcement PPE & Equipment
DID YOU KNOW?
Every fire suppression system has to be inspected and certified every six months. Fire alarms, extinguishers, and emergency lighting require annual testing. We proudly provide our clients with unique-to-us annual testing with a detailed inspection report including the location and condition of the fire equipment.
Leave it to us to maintain your routine service schedule. All of your fire equipment is tested under the following bodies: BC Building code, BC Fire code, NFPA Standards, ULC Standards, Manufacturer Standards, and FM Global.
Contact us to set up your routine service schedule.